• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Venison galore!

It's been a while since I've posted anything here but I've had an extraordinary deer season here in Michigan this year! 😎👊
Tagged out on bucks in October with an 11 and 7 point and have since harvested 4 more does! 2 with crossbow and 2 more with my .457 carbine Piledriver! The whole family is eating well this year! 😜👍
This one last night at 38 yards with a heart shot! Didn't go 20 yards. 120 pounds decent sized deer!
IMG_20231208_172900.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted anything here but I've had an extraordinary deer season here in Michigan this year! 😎👊
Tagged out on bucks in October with an 11 and 7 point and have since harvested 4 more does! 2 with crossbow and 2 more with my .457 carbine Piledriver! The whole family is eating well this year! 😜👍
This one last night at 38 yards with a heart shot! Didn't go 20 yards. 120 pounds decent sized deer!
View attachment 413832
wack um and stack um.. good eats there. ..