• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vendors

You can do a search for Pyramid Air and see all the different Threads, along with other peoples responses here. I mainly buy pellet from PA so I have no idea how they handle warranty issues. My local shop is Airguns of Arizona and get most of my hardware there. They are awesome you should check them out as well.

PyramydAIR if you live east coast, Airgun Depot if Westcoast. They both ship country wide but PyramydAIR is located in my home state, so I get free 2-day shipping if I reach the order minimum! :) They also have buy 4 get one free on ammo on both sites so I highly recommend them both just for that.

If you are into lower tier Crosman CO2 guns or break barrels, I'd also suggest Amazon as air guns there go on sale often.

IMO, PA is a blue-collar vendor that respects the limited hobby dollars of its' customers. Buy 4, get one free ammo deals with frequent seasonal discounts can save plenty. E-mail updates and mailed catalogs are appreciated. Ease of use website and well-stocked warehouse also helps. Occasionally PA will offer deep discounts on discontinued items for substantial savings. While some well-documented cases of poor packaging have posted all my orders have been flawless. WM

Reactions: maxtrouble
You really can’t go wrong with Utah Air. “The Pellet Shop” has great specials and free shipping on pellets and is also one of the businesses I patronize. That being said I’ve not bought from PA before, but they have a good reputation and seem to specialize in airguns so I’d think you’ll be safe utilizing them for guidance and as a supplier. Best of luck and shoot straight!

Thankfully we are blessed with a good number of quality vendors for this sport/hobby.
I am fortunate to have a smaller shop locally that I really try to funnel my ill spent dollars to. Bu their stock is limited and sometimes I have to shop on line. I have only dealt with AOA and UAG. Both have been outstanding with reasonable prices and great value due to their service levels.
I would go through the vendor feedback forum and try to establish some level of comfort with a couple of them.

Reactions: K0DMT
Utah Air, PyramydAir and Airguns of Arizona are the biggies. Airgun Depot is sister company of Pyramyd as previously mentioned. I have had outstanding service from all three biggies. But there are other smaller vendors I have dealt with from coast to coast and they all have done a great job. I want to list them but I’m afraid I’ll miss one.
It might not be a bad idea somewhere on AGN to have a vendor list.