• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vector Veyron

I ordered my Vector Veyron 3x12x44 SFP scope back in March from Optics Planet. Just got my shipped email today. It's going to go on my P-15. They show 3 more of the SFP scopes in stock today. The FFP scopes still are on back order. They are still $143.20 , but a 10% discount code pops up that should help.
Crazy..... My friend ordered a 4-16x44 FFP on April 22nd and received it maybe within a week. She must have bought one of the last ones they had. Blame her! 🤣

I was taught to always buy a scope that lists for the same or more than the gun cost, which i have don . BUT i just ordered a Bugbuster to see what a lot of people have said is true . Arriving tomorrow off Amazon
Do tell once you've had time to discover everything it offers. I dropped an Athlon Talos FFP on a Gamo Swarm Magnum. The scope is golden, the gun maybe a golden nugget/turd. I think I'll try polishing the barrel and see if accuracy improves.

ok yes planed to divulge info and thoughts . currently i have all Athlon scopes on springers and PCP's no problems , just thought i would try the UGT and also was looking for a short 11 inch scope .
My friend looked hard at the 11 incher herself but went with the Veyron instead. I plan on dropping the Athlon onto a new PCP as soon as it arrives. I've got the itch for a 4-20x50 Athlon though. ☺️

ok yes planed to divulge info and thoughts . currently i have all Athlon scopes on springers and PCP's no problems , just thought i would try the UGT and also was looking for a short 11 inch scope .
I’m done with scopes 12”-14” long. I love the little West Hunter 3-12x44 SF IR FFP scope on my Atomic XR 9.57” inches is just right on this little rig.

IMG_0582.jpeg

I was taught to always buy a scope that lists for the same or more than the gun cost, which i have don . BUT i just ordered a Bugbuster to see what a lot of people have said is true . Arriving tomorrow off Amazon
I really like my bugbuster, clear glass, I wish the recticle was finer, but other wise a good scope for the price.

Reactions: SHOMER
I'm a bit leary of the Veyron. I had trouble with the first one I got and the replacement doesn't seem to shoot as tiny of groups as any other scope I put on a particular rifle. I don't know if it's my imagination or if it has some flaw not allowing it to hold zero reliably. I have to do more testing, but was wondering if anyone has had grouping problems with these scopes?

You might want to cancel your order, or send it back, anyway. Go to vectoroptics.com and read about the new model 3-12x Veyron. You can now get them with illumination and they are offering different reticles that are thicker and with a Christmas tree too. I haven't seen them available anywhere but since they updated their website I'd imagine it being soon. They also have a new fixed 10x and a 2-8x.

Reactions: bf1956
Well, I have to admit, it’s not a bad little scope for the money. Mine ended up costing me $135, I believe they are a little more now. I took the chance based on what I read on this forum, I normally wouldn’t buy a scope this cheap but I figured if it wasn’t any good I’d send it back. So far I think it’s a great fit for a compact gun and based on my experience playing with it over the past month, I’d do it again.