Vector Veyron 3-12x44mm FFP Non-IR on Sale $140.99 +tax TYD

This compact lightweight scope is a good economy scope for bullpups, carbines, ot most Guns you’d want to use for close to medium-range shooting. I do not know if these scopes are rated for use on springers. Decent sale price. I use this scope and have few qualms about it aside from the thin reticle. Although people have differing opinions about it, it remains a popular rifle scope for a reason. This is the First Focal Plane version.  Comes with flip caps, rings, and honeycomb kill flash. https://www.dvor.com/vector-optics-veyron-3-12x44mm-rifle-scope.html?promotion=clearance-on-optics-14-2022-04-17

This scope will be on sale for 6 days from the day of this post. Price breakdown $131 (scope sale price) + $9.99 shipping and tax. Same shipping cost for most other items you order before midnight of the same day you order this scope. Think of the $9.99 price as a flat rate for shipping. Read about the site’s shipping policy here DVOR Shipping Policy 

Also note that returns are good for store credit or exchanges, not refunds. 

Edit: **Note about DVOR and Optics Planet** THEY MAY OVERCHARGE YOU IN TAXES. I am regularly charged around 8% and my state tax rate is 6.25%. I’m told it’s an automated system that’s responsible, but they’ve done nothing to correct this problem. Check what you’re taxed during checkout against your state’s sales tax rate. I am in the habit of calling them for a refund the morning after I place orders. They always grant the refund if I remember to call them in time. This is the only issue I’ve have dealing with them. I have had good customer service experiences with both companies. 

Yup it do sound strange guess I will leave the last link off.

That is a good price on the Veyron FFP and near what I paid for mine a couple of years back.

Here is a guide to help with more choices in near the same price range.

The Hawke Vantage 2x7x32 is probly the best $100-150 scope you will find out there and has that wonderful reticle as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Hawke-Sport-Optics-Vantage-Riflescope/dp/B00WN2669C

The Vector Optics Veyron and Discovery VT-3 scopes are both compact and lighter weight scopes in 3x12x44 with 30mm tubes. They are both decent for the money around $200 and both Mil/Mil scopes so none of that funky Hawke Mil/MOA stuff going on. So there is some give and take between the two and I like them both for what they are.

If you are going for an FFP the Veyron has a pretty thin reticle and it can get lost in a dark background at lower magnification. But it does focus down to 7 yards at full 12 power so that is not often a problem. It weighs in at 17.6oz and has a nice Mil Hash reticle. It is available in a 2nd focal plane scope as well.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/vector-optics-veyron-3-12x44mm-rifle-scope.html

The Discovery will just barely focus to 10 yards if you turn the power down to 6 but it has a thicker reticle that is easier to pick up at lower magnification so it is not a problem either. It weighs in at 18.3oz and has a nice Mil Quad reticle. These are also available in 1st or 2nd focal plane.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000120149525.html

It does not like the last link for some reason. Even though the link itself werqs fine. So, I left it off

Thanks ordered one 160 total. 3 -5 day shipping 17 bucks.

No problem. Sounds like you paid a little extra for shipping. Items usually arrive within a week when they say “expected to ship in 1-2 business days” and you order on a Sunday or early Monday morning. If you’re good with it, that’s really all that matters. If not, you may want to give DVOR a call in the morning and change it to standard shipping, that is if you can wait a few more days. Customer service is usually pretty good. 

I am a big fan of Vector scopes, I own three of them and think they are all VERY good scopes for the money.

Dvor on the other hand, is on my "don't touch em with a 10 foot pole" list. I had an extremely bad buying experience with them 18 months ago that will keep me from giving them another chance.

Maybe they have gotten better over the last 18 months, I hope so. And for those of you that have had good buying experiences with Dvor, that is great. I hope everyone has a good experience with Dvor. I, however, did not. Here is a link to the thread that details my buying experience with Dvor in case anybody want to read it.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/very-bad-buying-experience-at-dvor-com-beware/?referrer=1

Good luck to all, Chip.

How often do these Vector 3-12 go on sale for a price worth buying?

I was just starting to think about a SWFA 3-12 to lighten up a bullpup hunter.

@hollowpoint They go on sale on occasion. You may save $25-$55. They’re already budget scopes, so retail prices around $200 don’t seem to be high to me. I like the glass. The coatings seem rather “meh” IMO, but the scope holds zero and gets the job done for me. I am a hunter and not much of a scope dialer so I don’t know much about the turrets because they aren’t under constant use with me. The SWFAs don’t strike me as lightweight unless you grab a 2x10 (I think it was a 2x10) or their LPVOs. From what I recall their lightweight compact scope is significantly more expensive than the Veyron. I could be mistaken, but I’m not too familiar with lightweight SWFA scope offerings within the same magnification range of the 3-12x44 or 4-16x44 Vector Veyron scopes. Veyrons are also a good bang for your buck. Mine has proven to be pretty durable atop an Edgun Lelya 2.0 for hunting purposes, but they have their limitations and drawbacks. 

I've been using a similar scope but with an IR. So far for the pesting and shooting I do with my Atomic XR. A West Hunter WHT 3-12x44, I've been using to get hits and kills out to 50 yards. Plinking out to 64 yards, I've inadvertently left the IR on twice overnight and it doesn't drain the battery. So far I'm really liking the little scope at 9.6" long it's a sweet addition to the Atomic. Purchased for just over $200 USD.

image.1650541098.jpeg