• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vector Optics Taurus 3-18x50

I also have one. Lets see...scope is a bit heavy at 27 oz. Glass is decent, not out of focus at the edges like other cheaper scopes. The turrets are a bit mushy, but not bad. I have an Element Helix and those turrets have very defined and no slop clicks. Something you would be OK dialing to shoot. The Taurus turrets are not that but they do lock - more a set it and forget it since it does have the SCFF-11 reticle that has mil holdover markings. At 3X the reticle is so thin it's hard to see and at 18x it's pretty thick. i think it's a good thickness between 6X and 12X

I'm looking at the Taurus FFP scope for my AF Talon. Would appreciate input about the scope from actual owners.

I bought a Taurus to possibly put on my EDgun Lelya, but when I took it out of the box and held it, it was much too heavy for my liking. I returned it and bought a lighter Vector Veyron 3-12x44mm FFP scope. I currently use this scope on my Lelya for hunting and target practice. As mentioned earlier, the reticle is rather thin on 3x and 4x magnification. The minimum magnification I use is 5x. I actually use 5x magnification quite frequently. I occasionally use 12x while practicing if I don’t have a spotting scope set up. The glass is pretty clear for the price point. At max magnification the clarity is good so long as your parallax corresponds to the distance you’re viewing your target from. I hope this helps some.