• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vector Optics Marksman vs Veyron vs Tourex

Ive made a topic back ago about westhunter optic. Now i've upped my budget and im looking for a scope. I've decided on Veyron 6-24x44 since it's pretty compact and would suit my smaller rifle visually and i dont mind limited field of view for static target shooting. But im also thinking about Marksman or Tourex. Marksman doesn't have turret reset/rezero like veyron do, on the other hand Tourex has zero stop feature for elevation turret and i shoot at 10,25 and 50m distance, so i dont set my scope once. Both marksman and veyron dont have illumination, and Tourex do. Marksman and Veyron are mil[which i prefer] and Tourex is in MOA. Tourex has more fine reticle which is better for target shooting i will be doing. Veyron apparently has great parallax adjustment with very close distance, and i sometimes like to shoot at 10m in my basement. So im starting to favour Tourex as my final scope, but i need someone here who had the scope and can compare it to the other scopes ive mentioned, or at least to some other scopes of decent quality. 

I don't know whether i can post links, but you can easily find them on aliexpress. Yes, these are chinese made scopes, so please don't bash me :(

I have the Veyron and it has a very fine reticle. It nearly disappears, for me, when I dial down below six power. That is the only fault I find with it. Other than that I love the scope for its compact size close in focus and lightweight.

Ok i assume you use it for hunting @biohazardman? How useful would be zero-stop in my situation? If i understand the hawke chairgun program, with zero at 25m, using 0.177 pellet, jsb exact 8.44gr and 240m/s rifle[my setup basically] i would only need 2-2,5 mils/mrads of revolution for 50 m shots. So that's well within one turret revolution, therefore i will never have a problem with forgetting revolution im on, if i set my zero initially. Am i wrong here? Forgive me im quite new to this.

Here's the hawke chairgun program screen

You should try a Alpha 6. Your future scope expectations may even double or triple after that.

I don't understand? Is it so good or so bad scope? Sadly i have no access to Monstrum scopes.