• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vector 5-30 ×56 vs element titan

I ordered the vector 5-30x56 in second focal plane(I think you're asking for a comparison to the ffp) and just returned it to optics planet. Glass was great. Turrets were mushy. I hated the eyebox. I just had a difficult time getting comfortable looking through it compared to other similar 5-25 and 6-24 scopes I have. The eye relief changed dramatically as magnification changed and alignment in regards to sight picture seemed very finicky.

I've only looked through the titan on a buddies .22LR. It seems like a great scope. The glass was super clear.

Planning to get a good optic for my fx m3 for confused between the vector and element. Vector offers good value of money and feels good but somehow I am inclined with element brand ...any inputs on these 2 scope models

I have the Continental 5-30x56 FFP in MIL.

The glass is ok and I'd rate it equal to the price of the scope.
Most of the controls are normal and can't fault them.
Turrets are a tad bit mushy with some lash and the click marks mostly line up well with the indicator mark on the housing. Lock and unlock isn't great but not bad either.

Love the reticle!!!!
It's a lighter weight scope for being 34mm tubed compared to many other brands competition to it in this mag range which can be a nice attribute.

I haven't fondled the element so no comment.

Do I prefer either a Ahtlon Helos G2 6-24x56, or the ETR 5-30x56. Yes and YES. Mostly because of the above average turrets on both but the ETR is flat out a higher grade scope so there's that too. However the ETR 5-30 doesn't focus down to 10Y.

My top reason for getting my Continental was the reticle and so far I've kept the scope because of it and that this scope focuses down to 10Y.

I like "all" .2 mil hash reticles for the most part which is a major purchase decision for me.

Reactions: L.Leon