• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Varmint barrel help

Hello everyone..just have a quick question for anyone that is familiar with the aea varmint..anyone know if they changed the barrel length..I order what was described on the web site I got it from as a 24in barrel 25cal varmint..what I received was a varmint with a 20.5 barrel..so I called the store were I made my purchase and was told that’s the new design..which maybe it is I’m to new to the pcp world to even know..but I did not order a 20.5 barrel I ordered a ho varmint with a 24in barrel that is clearly on the description on your web site..just wondering if anyone out there knows in fact the barrels on new models were changed..
Thank you

Screenshot_20230102-190332_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m not familiar of model changes but if you ordered a 24” and received a 20.5”, you did not get what you ordered. I would be highly irritated if this happened and I would ask for a refund because they made the mistake. Provided you have disclosed all pertinent details here.

Dave
While you are waiting for the return authorization shoot it like you stole it. You may change your mine. Win win situation.
Isn't the HP Standard Custom a 20.5" barrel?
I assume your gun says Varmint on the receiver? Maybe they just sent you the wrong gun by accident?
Yeah mine say varmint in the reciver..soon as I opened it up I was like nope this ain’t it

I’m not familiar of model changes but if you ordered a 24” and received a 20.5”, you did not get what you ordered. I would be highly irritated if this happened and I would ask for a refund because they made the mistake. Provided you have disclosed all pertinent details here.

Dave
I double checked..maybe I screwed up but no it’s there rite on the site 24in barrel and no options for a shorter barrel at all

I don't have enough posts on here to send a private message, so if you wouldn't mind, could you please PM the vendor's info? For weeks I have been looking all around for a Varmint or Standard barrel for my HP and I cannot find any in stock anywhere. Thank you in advance.
Hi I’m new here also.. I got mine from bintac..give him a call he might be able to help ya out..