• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

value of beeman peep sight for 13mm weirauch rail

The old Beeman peep was a rebranded Williams FP-AG-TK aperture sight. (A bit of trivia: "FP" stands for Fool-Proof, "AG" is Air Gun, and "TK" is Target Knobs). New ones sell for $70-$80 retail.

I have both the TK and the non-TK versions on my two HW30s. I prefer the non-TK on that gun because the target knobs are a bit obtrusive and unnecessary.
hw30.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mycapt65
The old Beeman peep was a rebranded Williams FP-AG-TK aperture sight. (A bit of trivia: "FP" stands for Fool-Proof, "AG" is Air Gun, and "TK" is Target Knobs). New ones sell for $70-$80 retail.

I have both the TK and the non-TK versions on my two HW30s. I prefer the non-TK on that gun because the target knobs are a bit obtrusive and unnecessary.View attachment 352126
Beautiful gun! I too preferred the non TK Williams. If you need a screwdriver to unlock the adjustments on the TK. You might as well ditch the obtrusive knobs and adjust it with a screwdriver. That's my take on it. I think it's a much cleaner installation without the knobs sticking out.

Looking at these photos it looks as if the Williams may have enough adjustment to fit a 13mm dovetail. They're only aluminum and anyone half talented with a triangle file could certainly make them work.

20161015_204941.jpg

20161015_205014.jpg

20161028_131129.jpg

not looking to sell,but just curious. because as far as i know its the only peep sight to fit,and is long out of production.
I assume you're referring to the Weihrauch sight as used on the older HW55? I think they go for around $200 for a nice one. At least that's what the 11mm version goes for used. 13mm version is pre 1970's

"value of beeman peep sight for 13mm weirauch rail'

Despite the fact I may disagree with his valuation, kudos to KWK for actually answering the OP's question!

I quoted the OP's post title not only to reiterate the very reason for his post, but to make the point he is asking for valuation on a very specific item with a very minuscule target audience. Hence, the chances of locating a motivated prospect might be similarly minuscule. The right motivated buyer might be happy to pay KWK's valuation; even ecstatic to find one for sale. On the other hand...

:unsure:

I'll be very specific in my valuation. It's worth what SOMEONE is willing to pay for it.

Actually, the last two I see in the eBay sold list sold for much less than that! It wouldn’t hurt to look on eBay UK for one. If you can get the seller to use a reasonable shipping option. eBay global shipping program is absolutely absurd. You can have that thing shipped here for $20 or less. That is, if someone is looking for one.

Last edited: