• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Value? Aeron BRNO CO2 10m Pistol

So looking for a ballpark feeler on value on this mint pistol in factory box with 100% of factory parts. Holds co2 and functions. I saw an ebay sold listing for $750 and wasnt in the factory case and such.
Thoughts?

IMG_1247.jpeg

well, that is a B96
750.00 is a little strong as a starting price but 2 people fighting over it that is another story and the fact they are seldom seen for sale, it is one of the pistols that have an open end when it comes to price
now reality
i think 450-550 is what they should go for
if it was a Chameleon 4 maybe a little less 375-450
but again these are the top of the good price range

again, these old CO2 pistols are beautiful pieces of art and wanted by a large group of collectors and i don't believe there are that many in the system

another fact there are no parts

so do i have any yes a B96 and a Chamerion 4 and 5
there are no mags available for the B96 anymore if you get 1 single and 1 5 shoot you will have to live with that
also they give the bulk fill tank and the adapter to fill the pistol but nothing to fill the tank and i believe that adapter is no longer available
every area of the world use different adapters
if you have questions just ask

well, that is a B96
750.00 is a little strong as a starting price but 2 people fighting over it that is another story and the fact they are seldom seen for sale, it is one of the pistols that have an open end when it comes to price
now reality
i think 450-550 is what they should go for
if it was a Chameleon 4 maybe a little less 375-450
but again these are the top of the good price range

again, these old CO2 pistols are beautiful pieces of art and wanted by a large group of collectors and i don't believe there are that many in the system

another fact there are no parts

so do i have any yes a B96 and a Chamerion 4 and 5
there are no mags available for the B96 anymore if you get 1 single and 1 5 shoot you will have to live with that
also they give the bulk fill tank and the adapter to fill the pistol but nothing to fill the tank and i believe that adapter is no longer available
every area of the world use different adapters
if you have questions just ask
Thank you. I actually have 3 5-shot mags. I wondered about that bulk fill. Seems weird for a pistol. Im just trying to decide what to do with it.
What general
Type of pellets do these like?

it is not bulk fill it is 12gr carts, the bulk fill is an option
i run RWS R-10's 7.0gr in mine but i have never heard they were pellet fussy, just stay in the 7.0 gr range
many CO2 pistols over the years have been bulk fill only FWB would be some of those but with the option of using 12 gr cartridges it makes it easy

so you are looking to sell ????

it is not bulk fill it is 12gr carts, the bulk fill is an option
i run RWS R-10's 7.0gr in mine but i have never heard they were pellet fussy, just stay in the 7.0 gr range
many CO2 pistols over the years have been bulk fill only FWB would be some of those but with the option of using 12 gr cartridges it makes it easy

so you are looking to sell ????
I figured 7gr.
Im not sure on selling yet. Might keep it. I know its 12g carts, ive shot it some.