• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Valkyrie Airguns +Leshiy 2: It’s Finally Here

Here is the picture from the video showing some of the accessories we hopefully will be able to get down the road. I see longer barrels, tactical forearms, a different plentum / regulator tube with external regulator gauge, and looks like a shrouded barrel with moderator attached on the end. I like the tactical forearm with a longer barrel. I would want around 400 to 500mm barrel in 30 caliber threaded for a moderator with the longer tactical forearm. I can see me having to get another Leshiy 2 , one set up as a backpack pellet gun and one for longer range slug slinging. They mentioned in Ed’s message last week that they were going to originally set up each caliber with it’s own optimized valve but now they are going to use the same valve in all guns regardless of caliber. He said that would mean the smaller calibers 17 and 22 would have more adjustability to make more power than the larger calibers. Hopefully we will be able to get the larger valve or what ever as an accessory for the larger calibers . Amazing how well thought out this new Leshiy 2 with accessories to make the gun as you want right from the start and I’m sure there will be more after it is out and in use for a while. Brian your going to be a busy boy!

1596248119_14020920005f24d03711a464.95937675.png

These accessories are all cool (looking), but let's face it - these are all just 3D renderings? Until we actually see the finished product that's user tested and shipping, this is just vaporware at best... We're well into August and I have yet to see or hear about anyone getting their production Leshiy2. Show some links where someone's gotten theirs? (not pre-production model, but a pre-ordered one...)

I 100% prepaid for a Leshiy 2 with 1 extra barrel-$3,000. I had 8 barrels for the original Leshiy, so the Leshiy 2 is shaping up to be a $5,000-$7,000 investment. Not sure of the strategy of releasing upgrades on a gun that hasn’t even been delivered yet. Before dipping your toe into the water, start running the numbers. Yikes! The Delta Wolf may begin looking like a bargain, even with a few extra barrels.