Valka Falcon

It's just stupid in my opinion and should not be allowed on the forum.

The only thing it's good for is to let simple minds get airguns classified as weapons.

People can't have fun without some D A showing up and ruining the party.

I agree, I don’t get it at all…but sometimes I’m an attitudinal grumpy old bastard, so there’s that too. 

31884CB1-4B2E-49A9-B70F-14C85069C065.1652238768.gif

I know you're right about full auto airguns. But I'm mad at the powers that be not this hard working designer and entrepreneur. The gun is 100% made in America, match grade trigger, select fire and it eats everything . So far power is 55 gn at 900 fps.100fpe. It's going to be a little over 2k for price. If I could snap my finger and there was no full auto airguns I probably would. But the reality is they are here and when this finally comes on market I'm gonna get one for sure. You know it's the most fun you can have with you're pants on.

I know you're right about full auto airguns. But I'm mad at the powers that be not this hard working designer and entrepreneur. The gun is 100% made in America, match grade trigger, select fire and it eats everything . So far power is 55 gn at 900 fps.100fpe. It's going to be a little over 2k for price. If I could snap my finger and there was no full auto airguns I probably would. But the reality is they are here and when this finally comes on market I'm gonna get one for sure. You know it's the most fun you can have with you're pants on.
Ya its all USA now because they're all prototypes, but wait. In order to get the price point down to sell enough units they'll need to global outsource parts, guaranteed. Production, incident and then regulation.

Ya its all USA now because they're all prototypes, but wait. In order to get the price point down to sell enough units they'll need to global outsource parts, guaranteed. Production, incident and then regulation.
Price is fine. He said about like a sk 19 so around 2k. A stellar deal relative to the rest of the airgun market. It is far and away the very best at what it does. Many things are 100% made in US not that I would mind if he did what you said. I just understand the simple fact he won't (as others have not) have to. He has hundreds of them I'd say from what he has said and the photos I've seen. More than just prototypes.
All I can say is when man when? Can't wait

The Falcon and Valka Airguns will be at the NRA national show in a few weeks. Right next to the Smith and Wesson booth. Due to working out Patent stuff, he had to go very dark for a while. But after a long road of legal stuff, it's here. I think I'm getting one for a video....so "coming to an Airgun Channel near you soon."

My dude are you really receiving 1 for review?