• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX V-R day proclaimed for my Wildcats (Victory over Regulators)

I have posted about and have tried extensively to fix(seal) the amp reg in my mk2 without success. Until now! I am delighted to announce V-R day as I have successfully fixed two of these leaking regs! I achieved this by getting a couple humas and putting them in my guns instead!

So obviously it's just a joke, and it's nice to have an externally adjustable reg. But if I may vent a bit: these things are more finicky than a wireless printer 🖨️. Cotton-pick, I can't even take one of these functioning regs out of a gun and stick it in another gun without it leaking(tried that)! I thought I was relatively apt at fixing things but it appeared I actually was not. How someone can get these things to reseal is beyond me.

So there is that info and opinion, fwiw. I should say I'm not sure about the latest ones which install from the outside wall, I've heard they are better, idk.
Btw, what are the oring sizes on the huma?
IMG_20230805_160855.jpg