• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

UTG (Leapers) Customer Service

I have been dealing with UTG for quite a long time. It was one of my first scopes I purchased when getting into airgunning over 7 years ago. I have had quite a few of their scopes in various price points and fell out of love with them for some time...I was using them on break barrels exclusively and thought the quality was sub par because I would always have an issue with them not holding zero after about a year of use. I soon realized once I started mounting these on my AR's and hunting rifles they have had absolutely zero issues. Never needing a single click year to year and use to use, which says a lot!

The customer service has always been super easy and excellent and all you do is send it back and they send out a new one. This last experience was just over the top with them and I am glad I started using their brand again because of it. I had a scope that lost zero during covid (bug buster 3-9) and during that time they had so limited inventory they sent me the only scope they could (4-16x44). This year it broke, or stopped holding zero. After some talks with Jesse Truan he decided to eliminate the back and forth on what scope I needed for a replacement and just went out on a limb and believed what I told him. He followed up with me every single step of the process, personally called me to check address, shipped out same day they received my scope, with a bug buster 3-12 (even better) and was very easy and simple to talk to.

I say all that because it seems like today, everyone offers a warranty or "hassle free" return but it never ends up being that way. By the time you get them all the info they want, you might of well as just kept the dang thing. Jesse not only sent me the scope, but he included a free Leapers hat (I didn't ask for) and the 2024 catalog. I don't think they always get a good rep for some things but their upper tier scopes are my go to (once again) and the customer service is exactly what you would expect it to be, simple and fast!

This experience sealed the deal for me staying with UTG.