• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

UtahAirguns Review

First time ordered from UtahAirguns. I ordered a scope, cleaning patches and pellets. The packaging was really weird for example and I had 5 tins of pellets two were wrapped in a cellophane the other three were kinda put into foam squares and placed in a pretty good sized box with the scope and cleaning patches. They had a bunch of foam which PA uses to protect the tins just thrown into the box along with bubble wrap :unsure: it was like they had an intoxicated person in shipping that day🍻. The good news is nothing was damaged that I can see. The best packaging Ive seen is between PA and AGD by far.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
I quit buying Anything from them a year or so ago.

There are Way too many Good options out there now to put up with their shenanigans.

Sad too the guys are nice enough, but the disconnect between sales and shipping has been an ongoing issue.
Yeah the shipping was ridiculous, if I was more computer savvy I'd post a picture of all the "tin foam holders" they put in the box :oops: looks like it would be a cost to them wasting all that packaging stuff. I don't even what to put it in the trash, what a waste:oops::oops:

Reactions: johnp
I can't tell if you're being facetious or if you're actually upset at them for getting everything to you in the same pristine condition that it left Utah Airguns in?

If the packaging got your order to you safely was it really a waste?
No sir not being facetious. One of the tins top was dented and I'm not going to check every pellet not worth it. The scope was in its box put into the box with none of that wasted packing material they just threw on top :oops:. At the time I had no idea if the scope was banged around but since then I've use it and it seems to be fine.

The point I was trying to make was that the packaging was not used efficiently at all, just thrown in there. If I was more computer savvy I'd post picture of all the packaging that was in there. Maybe the management of UAG might see this and see why there packaging cost has gone up since they hired Johnny :unsure: