• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah airguns

Thought I needed to give a shout-out to the guys at Utah airguns. 
I purchased a large (to me) order of pellets recently from them, and after some crazy shipping problems (fedex sucks!), they were finally delivered today. After opening the box which had a HUGE fragile sticker on it, I found that one of the tins was badly banged up. Honestly, I was pissed! It wasn’t at Utah, it was at fedex, because the way these things were packaged, they must have football thrown them in the truck to cause this kind of damage. Anyway, a quick email to Utah air guns with this picture linked, and within an hour, I received a shipping notification that another tin was on the way. No arguing, no claim forms to fill out, just an email. 
thanks to their outstanding service, I will be purchasing all of my airgun supplies from them from here on out. 
Fantastic job guys! Keep doing what you’re doing!!!
AE61F00D-2312-4728-9A4B-F695E03866F9.1621458469.jpeg

Honestly I think I would have told them and probably indicated that I would start with one of the undamaged tins, and when it was empty, put the pellets from damaged tin in there. Might open the damaged tin to determine condition of the pellets first.

I wasn’t looking for replacement until I had opened it. My email to them was strictly to show the shipping damage before I unwrapped them the rest of the way. There was no response email back, just a confirmation that my order had shipped. I would never look to get something for nothing, and I would happily return the dented full tin back, but this post was just to show everyone how awesome Utah Airguns is, and they stand behind their products a d shipping. I’ve had good customer service with pyramyd air also, and if you look back at my posts, I gave them a shout out for similar. The reason I chose Utah for my future business, is they responded so unbelievably quickly, and went above and beyond before I even considered it necessary. That’s a great way to keep customers!!

When I buy from them and have in the last two weeks, they package same as Pyramid Air. They use the same sfiff foam cut to a tight fit for the tins. It's like 2" of solid foam between that and the box. Top and bottom are indented into the foam. Any damages are definetly on FedX. For the most part the pricing is too close to the same everywhere for guns and pellets. There is more money in optics but really service is all that keeps them in business. 

I just ordered 4 tins of JSB Exact .177 pellets, which were already priced well, and much to my surprise, the package contained 5 tins. I guess they have a buy 4 get 1 free.

Incredible packing in a carton with fitted hard cell foam. Also got the sticker.

I have some questions about a new rifle I am interested in and gave them a call. Unlike many other companies who will put you on a forever hold, they answered within about 60 seconds. You only have one chance to make a first impression, and they aced it. 

Really nice folks at Utah Airguns. I will be contacting them first the next time I need something. It's not often that a business exceeds your expectations.