Utah Airguns video bothered me, alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys come across as goofy, reckless and amateurish. Utah Airguns should have absolutely NO affiliation with them. I’ve known since I was 7 years old that you hold your shot unless you have it. That second shot was a millimeter away from tagging that fox in the thigh and wounding it for no reason other than a carful of clowns showing off for the camera. I don’t know who these bozos are but if I was the owner of that farm and saw this video I would pull their permission on the spot.

These guys come across as goofy, reckless and amateurish. Utah Airguns should have absolutely NO affiliation with them. I’ve known since I was 7 years old that you hold your shot unless you have it. That second shot was a millimeter away from tagging that fox in the thigh and wounding it for no reason other than a carful of clowns showing off for the camera. I don’t know who these bozos are but if I was the owner of that farm and saw this video I would pull their permission on the spot.
They are Utah Airguns not affiliates. One of the owners is driving the truck

Guys kind of a d**k head on video yelling at him but Fox might be fair game there. Especially a fox on a farm can do a lot of damage to livestock
The shots at the fox were irresponsible, but Justin's behavior towards shotgun guy was inexcusable. Treating someone that way on video? What's he like in the privacy of his office? Is shotgun guy an employee ? If so ,that's worse. Pull that crap on me and there will be a dust up. Bill and Addi

He certainly came across as a clown.
I haven't treated someone like that since I was a child.
Anyone I hunt and shoot with I have mutual respect with, anyone talks to me that way unless I missed my shot on a home intruder would loose that respect immediately. I would expect them to loose that respect for me if I mouthed off like that as well.
It apears the passenger was pressured by the owner to take that shot at the ass of the fox on right side of the tracks as it was running into the bushes. Rear camera could hardly get the shot on video so who knows what his visual was from drivers seat.. as he was pushing him to shoot.
I have there logos on a few items and they have always been quick and responsive to deal with in terms of the company.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I frequent the store and find Justin to be a patient, humble and humorous character. In spite of being the boss, he will grab your air tank and go fill it before you get to the counter. Of course, things could be different behind the scenes. Moreover, I wouldn’t go after a Fox from inside a vehicle. You gotta be able to let some things go and be at peace with it.

Justin's behavior towards shotgun guy was inexcusable. Treating someone that way on video? What's he like in the privacy of his office? Is shotgun guy an employee ? If so ,that's worse. Pull that crap on me and there will be a dust up. Bill and Addi
What kinda sheltered life have you led? Lol ALL of mine friends talk to each other way worse than that. If yhat offended you maybe you are the problem!

What kinda sheltered life have you led? Lol ALL of mine friends talk to each other way worse than that. If yhat offended you maybe you are the problem!
There is banter, and there is a-holeness. You have no idea what kind of life I've been through, don't be pompous As to banter. I out grew that in high school. Cheers.
Did you mean "All nine friends...", or "All my friends..."? You finished with, "maybe your the problem", which makes no sense. "Maybe you HAVE a problem. " is what you should have said. As you said, all your friends talk to EACH OTHER worse than that. To each other, not what happened. Tell me what the guy in the passenger seat said. Crickets. No sir, it was a one way blast which was not defended. Banter is an exchange. There was no exchange. Why did the guy take a verbal insult and not reciprocate? Is he an employee? If so, the optics are obvious. If not, he was most likely intimidated. Your example of ALL your friends supports my position. Hope you guys learn to get along. Cheers. B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.