• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Airguns purchasing?

I was just wondering if anyone has purchased from Utah Airguns this last week? I tried to preorder a maverick off the website. When I went to pay, the screen wouldn’t advance to my payment method screen. Haven’t been able to reach them. I know it’s a busy time of year. Just trying to see if it’s on my end, or if anyone else is having an issue.

addendum: It may be on my end since I just moved into a new house and my address is new, and their shipping isn’t registering it.

Yes, UA is having problems. I placed an order 19 days ago and while I got a confirmation, my online account didn’t reflect the order. I emailed them 3 times and when they finally did reply, they thought it was about my order for an Impact MK2 preorder (I’ve been waiting 7 weeks for that). I finally got Russ on the phone and he explained they were having issues and were behind on fulfillment.

I did go to the palm beach website at your suggestion. I was looking for the VP Maverick, and they didn’t have it on their site. I was willing to go with the sniper for the shot count, but didn’t want the long barrel. I was gonna compromise with the VP. As I am looking for a fairly compact gun with a high shot count. In a way I’m looking for a do it all gun. Something that is agile, yet I don’t have to fill too often. After talking with Donnie at Baker Airguns. He gave me the option of the compact and an additional larger cf bottle. Which I’m sure Both UA, And Palm Beach could have done. Had I been able to contact UA, or had palm beach had the vp model on their site. 

Im not sending either of those places any hate, I’m sure they are both great places. But I saw a good recommendation for baker, and they had what I initially wanted on their site. So I ended up giving them a call. They answered the phone right away, and I was able to talk with Donnie, which is all I guess I needed.