• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Airguns, poor communications and missing parts of order

My first time ordering from them, I got a confirmation email that my tins of JSBs and Polymags had shipped with their overpriced shipping, when it arrived today only half of the order was there - no mention on email or printed receipt of where's my other part of my order. They charged me for everything, I emailed them even before their Rocky Mtn Shoot, called when they're open during their special hours and left VM and even on FB, no return calls - seems like they don't DGAF. So disappointed as I was going to shoot my new Leshiy 2.

Next stop is to file a chargeback with my cc company. I am on their wait list for the FX M3 too, with this bad first impression I don't know anymore.

Don't you have to make a voice call to leave "VM" or voice mail?

I don't know. I try to give all my business to shops that sell new guns and ship within one business day. I've never understood why a person would purchase a new gun and then allow the dealer to keep it and let the employees use it for a week before shipping. They don't offer a choice so you may be getting a lightly used or repaired return or whatever. I don't like their business model. I ordered pellets from there recently out of desperation. They sat on my order for 3 days before shipping.