• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Airguns Never again

First let me point out that all the sales people were extremely helpful and curtios. My name Is William Squillace. Ive spent between 8,000 and 9,000 this year alone. My complaint. Bought a 22 liner from them with no etching ,no big deal but I didn't need this barrel anymore found some barrels in stock etched the new ones. Iforgot to cancel order, my bad. Now they have to charge me a 15% restocking charge. To Petty. Will not order from them till store policy changes.

They put in the time to handle it. Time is money and their guys don't work for free. You know you messed up here. I'm not sure why you're upset about a return policy they they very clearly have listed on their website. 

They have never been anything short of amazing in my experience. When my Dreamline wasn't in stock, they swapped a barrel into a different caliber gun, tuned it, and had it to me 5 days later. That was like a week into Covid too. They even accidentally shipped me a bunch of pellets by accident and told me to keep them at no charge. 

They have published terms and conditions. Their terms state:

Restocking Fee: Items that are returned for reasons outside of defectiveness will be subject to at least a 25% restocking fee. This amount may be higher upon evaluation of the situation.

It seems like you got a deal as the restocking fee is normally 25%. Sounds like better than advertised service to me, but maybe I've misunderstood your situation.

Reactions: Geezerhood
YOU ordered it, YOU forgot to cancel the order, you returned it.

This is DIRECT from their site:

Restocking Fee: Items that are returned for reasons outside of defectiveness will be subject to at least a 25% restocking fee. This amount may be higher upon evaluation of the situation. 

Seems that paying a 15% restocking fee you got yourself a deal.

Whether you spend $9,000 or $100 shouldn't matter. 

Im small potatoes for Utah airguns they don't care about the small guy. Some guys spend five times more then I do. They got to big to fast. Also all the post that don't agree with me have either no posts or there employees . Not my first baseball game

WIlliam, with respect, you're just incorrect on that assertion, please check the profiles again.

Reactions: budfarkus
Im small potatoes for Utah airguns they don't care about the small guy. Some guys spend five times more then I do. They got to big to fast. Also all the post that don't agree with me have either no posts or there employees . Not my first baseball game

Nah man. Just a satisfied customer here. I'm sorry that you feel cheated but this comment 100% seals the deal that you are the problem here.

In my 40+ years in business, I told only 2 or 3 'customers', "I'm sorry, we can't do business". After sending the last one packing, I discovered a competitor had done the same, which is why that 'customer' started coming to us. Here we have an example of such a 'customer'.

It's simply not realistic to expect a business to lose money violating their own policies to coddle a customer making unrealistic demands.