• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Airguns loyalty

Let me start by saying the service has been great. All sales people are polite and helpful. BUT I spent over 7000.00 this month with them and here is my problem. PELLETS, they set up my gun with a certain weight pellet . and only could send so many tins. I understand that they don't have them and there coming in soon . Now when they come in I can only get five tins , Thats two days of shooting. My problem is the only way I can get more then five tins is to have all my friends call up for five tins, but wait they never bought anything from UAG. I know Im just venting. So please someone let me know where I can get 30 tins at least so I can practice for events coming in August. I have not shot my new gun for seems like forever. I will try to stay loyal to UAG . But they need took take care of the people that are customers first . Last comment I would recommend Utah air guns to anyone , There almost a perfect company. My gun is FX impact 25 cal . pellet jsb king heavy MK11 33.95 gr.

With the way things are in the retail airgun arena these days I get things whenever and wherever I can. Although I try not to hoard too much so others can have some too it's a pretty fine line to walk sometimes.

I can understand your frustration although five tins in two days is allot of shooting to some I have shot four tins in two days before. I wish you luck in your quest for an endless supply of pellets.

You just made me go and check out my supply and I found only three tins of .25 33.95 and a few partials of sorted and weighed pellets. I still have plenty of NSA slugs to shoot though. I have been shooting the .22s 18.3s more lately and just noticed I am down to three tins of them also. Quite the balancing act we have to do to keep shooting these days for sure.