• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Airguns is a good place to do business

I discovered Utah Airguns earlier this year and have bought a rifle, 2 scopes, and a bunch of pellets from them. They respond with professional, friendly help anytime I call or email them. My last order had a slight error (wrong weight pellets). I called as soon as I opened the box and the customer service person (Thad?) was immediately helpful, got the thing squared away and the new pellets on the truck that same day. You just can’t beat that. 

Well Mike Mitchell from UTAH got a hold of me today as a nice surprise and has restored my faith. Gun is on the way monday and cleared all problems with simple answers. It is amazing how one person can leave such a poor impression on a customer and the next be great. Mike didn't do anything special just answered the questions that I asked. That simple. 

I'm new here, and new to air gunning. I've been shooting and hunting all my life, but just decided to take the plunge into the PCP world. I ordered an FX Wildcat MKIII from Utah Airguns last week (with a scope, rings and ammo). I was honestly a little apprehensive about UA, based on some of the online information I've seen. I emailed them about the upfront charge on a backordered gun on Saturday, and their response was very quick and professional. I'll try to update this thread once I receive my merchandise from them.