• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

UTAH AIRGUNS helped me

Hey I want to thank UTAH AIRGUNS for a favor they did me. I got notification from Utah they had received my FX .22 Maverick. And that they would ship it as soon as they prepared and leak checked it. But I was going to taking my wife to the hospital for a stay and asked that they delay shipment about 8 days.. It worked out so I signed for & received it the day after I brought her home. No leaks either.

Hey I want to thank UTAH AIRGUNS for a favor they did me. I got notification from Utah they had received my FX .22 Maverick. And that they would ship it as soon as they prepared and leak checked it. But I was going to taking my wife to the hospital for a stay and asked that they delay shipment about 8 days.. It worked out so I signed for & received it the day after I brought her home. No leaks either.

That is very nice of them! I hope your wife is doing okay

Wife came through surgery. But the anesthetic caused a blood pressure drop as she began to wake then her heart tried to pump more blood and stumbled. One and a half days in ICU, they couldn't figure it out. I had told them it happened before 15 years ago. They stabilized her ,came out to me and asked if I wanted to know anything about her heart's condition. I looking him straight in the face and said "Stable as a ROCK" His head snapped back like I had smacked him, he wilted a little then said "you're right" I never expected that response. 2 more days in cardio ward, and the cardiologists gave up and said they couldn't find anything wrong. So the oncologists took back over. 2 pints of blood and some walking, 2 days late I took her home. There is nothing wrong with her heart, she had an echocardiogram before and one after. No change. Now comes chemo. At 81 she's solid, healthy, I believe she will beat this. No more chemical IV anesthesia, for her only gas. I'm still kinda in shock, 2 weeks ago We didn't know she had cancer. Now she's about 2 lbs lighter and facing chemo. I apologize for going off like that.