Utah Airguns & FX Airguns

No offense intended. I questioned the question since it was a bit vague. Gun quality, service quality, customer support quality what quality might be affected.
I would say there will be a break in period as far as service time for sure. Hopefully quality of service doesn’t take a hit as well. I am sure there will be a few months of adjustment and working out the bugs. It is my understanding that most of fx USA employees weren’t locals in NC so I suspect we will see many of the heavy hitters in Utah.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I hope that UA can ramp up so the customers do not suffer too much on sales, parts, or service. UA has been my go to for anything FX and they are only 3.5 hours away from where I live. I actually prefer them for service. FX USA did not fix either of the 2 guns I sent in for service last year. When I had a slow leaker I bought at Utah, I sent it to them and they fixed and returned it within 2 weeks. Never leaked again, and it was a very slow leak that was tough to find.
I hope U/A will be allowed to keep their other air gun lines and that exclusivity to FX is not a part of the deal. I like various brands of air guns and would like to be able to continue purchasing them semi locally.

No offense intended. I questioned the question since it was a bit vague. Gun quality, service quality, customer support quality what quality might be affected.
All of those aspects, you have a proven business for them as of now. Now they are going to take on new customers, more product. So they have to be step up all levels of a business. I've been a retail manager for almost 10 years. You can get overwhelmed real quick by saying "Yes".

All of those aspects, you have a proven business for them as of now. Now they are going to take on new customers, more product. So they have to be step up all levels of a business. I've been a retail manager for almost 10 years. You can get overwhelmed real quick by saying "Yes".
I totally agree the next year will be an important period for UAG. They have been successful as a retailer but combining retail with wholesale importing, sales and support that is a big business jump. I wish them the best.

FX needed someone to step in quickly to "right the ship" as they say and UA was a natural and obvious choice. Of course there will be "growing pains" but I know UA will do a great job and will install confidence in customers in light of the recent challenges FX USA has been facing. Congratulations to both UA and FX I am confident this will be very positive for everyone who loves this hobby/sport.

I wonder if this will affect quality.
I bought a used Maverick 2 years ago and have contacted FX USA several times be it for service or just information. Including sending the gun in for a maintenance check and tuning which was all done at no cost to me ( other than shipping it to them ). Any time I contacted them, the response was always nothing short of extraordinary every time. I've personally never experience such a high degree of customer service and satisfaction.
I personally don't have any experience with UA but I've watched plenty of videos and I feel like I recognize Justin as the face of high end airguns. I've seen some of their work in person and it was awesome. What Justin has built is truly admirable.
So, I guess it remains to be seen if UA will still have the same extraordinary level of FX service that FX USA "used to" :( provide. I have several PCP airguns ( Kalibrgun, Weihrauch, AGT, Benjamin ) and the Maverick is my favorite, partially because of FX USA. I guess what I'm trying to convey is that FX USA set the bar very, very high.
I really hate that this has happened to FX USA and their employees but I think Justin and UA are the right place for FX USA to live on!!

Reactions: frankie
Congratulations Utah Airguns. You have always done a great job on everything I have ever ordered. Often times when companies get big the customer sometimes gets lost in the mission statement but for all my transactions it has been very smooth.
But, I do feel sorry for all the honest hard working staff at FX USA. Anytime I ever had a question or concern they were very diligent in helping me out. 🥲

Utah Airguns is now the official US distributor and service center for FX Airguns. Please contact us at 385-685-5951 or [email protected] for any needs. Thank you.

View attachment 395503
I bought 4 guns from these guys and found them to be very helpful honest and knowledgeable. I wish they weren't so far away from me here in Rhode Island