Utah Airguns & FX Airguns

Utah Airguns is now the official US distributor and service center for FX Airguns. Please contact us at 385-685-5951 or [email protected] for any needs. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 9.35.25 AM.png

I'm wondering about Hein from South Africa, he moved to USA for FX.
Hein is a major asset!
If you watch the most recent pocket chronograph video with him and John you may notice a little bit of awkwardness. Hein looks like he really isn’t a huge fan (of his cohost) in my opinion.

Why would you think a new distributor who is an active FX dealer would affect the quality?
I do think it is a fair question, sometimes businesses take on more than they can chew and can't fill the shoes, do I think that's the case here ? No. However none of us are Ms. Cleo so let's let people ask pertinent questions.

Well, I think with UA's prominence in the air gun community and their ability to market their brand effectively, manage competitions AS WELL AS draw major sponsorship and participation to RMAC, they appear well-suited to their new distributorship responsibilities.

With FX's position as one of the top manufacturers I find it totally disheartening to hear FX USA has been reportedly mismanaged. What a shame since I have enjoyed the improvements they have brought to the industry and to my own personal satisfaction with their products. I am just a hobby shooter with no skin in the game so I want to see UA and FX succeed. Hopefully the FX USA employees get reconciled properly and fairly.

I do think it is a fair question, sometimes businesses take on more than they can chew and can't fill the shoes, do I think that's the case here ? No. However none of us are Ms. Cleo so let's let people ask pertinent questions.
No offense intended. I questioned the question since it was a bit vague. Gun quality, service quality, customer support quality what quality might be affected.