Utah Airguns & FX Airguns

I just hope turn around times get a little better. Maybe some of the old fx staff (the good ones of course) can be rehired if willing to make the move?

Allen
I have had nothing but success with Utah Airguns. Justin will walk right out and talk to you and is willing to share his knowledge. They have stood by everything I have purchased from them and been more than fair. The entire staff is very knowledgeable about all things air guns. I can only assume that this mentality will transfer to their new endeavor as FX USA. I'm confident that we are in good hands.

Reactions: woogie_man
Your source is lying to you.... FAKE NEWS
It CAN'T possibly be fake news....you read it in the internet. You actually believe someone would write or post something that was not true??

GIF_1697504566449.gif

• Haha
Reactions: joe9090 and Ctkny
I would say there will be a break in period as far as service time for sure. Hopefully quality of service doesn’t take a hit as well. I am sure there will be a few months of adjustment and working out the bugs. It is my understanding that most of fx USA employees weren’t locals in NC so I suspect we will see many of the heavy hitters in Utah.
Most employees were locals and just got burned

Last edited:
Reactions: frankie
I bought a used Maverick 2 years ago and have contacted FX USA several times be it for service or just information. Including sending the gun in for a maintenance check and tuning which was all done at no cost to me ( other than shipping it to them ). Any time I contacted them, the response was always nothing short of extraordinary every time. I've personally never experience such a high degree of customer service and satisfaction.
I personally don't have any experience with UA but I've watched plenty of videos and I feel like I recognize Justin as the face of high end airguns. I've seen some of their work in person and it was awesome. What Justin has built is truly admirable.
So, I guess it remains to be seen if UA will still have the same extraordinary level of FX service that FX USA "used to" :( provide. I have several PCP airguns ( Kalibrgun, Weihrauch, AGT, Benjamin ) and the Maverick is my favorite, partially because of FX USA. I guess what I'm trying to convey is that FX USA set the bar very, very high.
I really hate that this has happened to FX USA and their employees but I think Justin and UA are the right place for FX USA to live on!!

If you watch the most recent pocket chronograph video with him and John you may notice a little bit of awkwardness. Hein looks like he really isn’t a huge fan (of his cohost) in my opinion.
Everyone needs to send good karma to Hein. He is one of the most intelligent and kind souls you will ever meet.