• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Airguns excellent fast service

Near the beginning of February I bought a Saber Tactical butt stock for my .25 Impact Slugger. Fast shipping, this one of all the available butt stocks seems to be the best for shooters.

Fast forward a month or so, and I see the Saber Tactical MonoPod Field version. Had to have it, so I ordered one from UA. Fedex "delivered" on Friday the 12th, or so they said... It wasn't delivered to my home, and my wife was home at the time of stated delivery, we have a VERY loud doorbell, and no one rang. So either it was not delivered (most probable), or stolen off my front step, or maybe delivered to the wrong address. Fedex is famous for noting delivery and not actually delivering the product, its happened to me before where I was home and next thing I know I get a text saying delivered, but nothing there. 

So I e-mailed UA Monday the 15th to tell them the MonoPod wasn't received. They replied that they'd file a claim with Fedex, and the next thing I know I get a notice from UA that ANOTHER MonoPod was shipped. This time they required signature verification. It was delivered yesterday Weds the 17th. AWESOME!~ Thanks UA!

Oh, and if you're looking for a butt stock - monopod setup for your Impact or Maverick, this is the one. I hope they start making one for the Delta Wolf!!!