• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Air and FX

I recently purchased an FX MAverick Sniper in 22 from UAG. Great to deal with. They were out of the 22 cal but swapped barrels on a 25 to get me the gun in an expeditious fashion. I had them do a custom tune on it and the entire transaction was very good.

Less than a month later I ordered a Maverick VP for my wife. She wanted the 600mm barrel and this was the best way to get it. Again all went well with the transaction and shipping. Had a few small issues with the gun. As I had decided to wade into the tuning myself, UAG test fired it and documented the numbers on the shipping card. The gun never shot right from the beginning. Velocities were all over the board. 

I called FX USA and talked with Newsom. He identified the problem immediately as a bad O ring in the secondary reg. They shipped me out four replacements and I had them in 3 days (side note: those little @#$^! Are hard to work with). Got the O ring replaced and started tuning the gun. I assumed something else was wrong because it would produce very limited power. I called UAG and talked to one of their techs. He told what he suspected and then walked me through his trouble shooting until I got on the right track with the tune. He was kind enough to take the time to explain where my thinking or lack of was wrong and explained tuning so that I had a much better understanding of it.

The gun is working very well now thanks to FX’ and UAG’s customer service. I also learned a lot about tuning from the tech at UAG. They have both gained another loyal customer.

I don’t do Google so I cannot leave review there, I hope this post serves the same purpose. Both companies deserve whatever goodwill this post may bring them.

Reactions: MEC17670
Just purchased my first rifle from Utah Air Guns. Very pleased and they went out of their way to get the rifle shipped. 
IMG_2446.1653153014.JPG

I recently purchased an FX MAverick Sniper in 22 from UAG. Great to deal with. They were out of the 22 cal but swapped barrels on a 25 to get me the gun in an expeditious fashion. I had them do a custom tune on it and the entire transaction was very good.

Less than a month later I ordered a Maverick VP for my wife. She wanted the 600mm barrel and this was the best way to get it. Again all went well with the transaction and shipping. Had a few small issues with the gun. As I had decided to wade into the tuning myself, UAG test fired it and documented the numbers on the shipping card. The gun never shot right from the beginning. Velocities were all over the board. 

I called FX USA and talked with Newsom. He identified the problem immediately as a bad O ring in the secondary reg. They shipped me out four replacements and I had them in 3 days (side note: those little @#$^! Are hard to work with). Got the O ring replaced and started tuning the gun. I assumed something else was wrong because it would produce very limited power. I called UAG and talked to one of their techs. He told what he suspected and then walked me through his trouble shooting until I got on the right track with the tune. He was kind enough to take the time to explain where my thinking or lack of was wrong and explained tuning so that I had a much better understanding of it.

The gun is working very well now thanks to FX’ and UAG’s customer service. I also learned a lot about tuning from the tech at UAG. They have both gained another loyal customer.

I don’t do Google so I cannot leave review there, I hope this post serves the same purpose. Both companies deserve whatever goodwill this post may bring them.

We appreciate the kind words and will continue this with all FX consumers! Please contact us anytime if you need any other assistance. 

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA