USPS Shipping

I got my 25 cal Impact barrel from AOA today. Here are some pictures: You will note the condition of the box and the barrel. Courtesy of USPS "priority mail". Sent these pictures to and called AOA. They could not believe that the package was delivered in the condition it is in. I can't believe that the people in the distribution center actually put this on the truck for delivery without at least opening in for inspection. AOA is initiating a claim and will be sending me a new barrel. One of the reasons I ship things of value with UPS.

9167490a13517bc41f400c3fada79b93.jpg
c5c1ac452e350da60278c6a7037ba2fb.jpg

ncraryI got my 25 cal Impact barrel from AOA today. Here are some pictures: You will note the condition of the box and the barrel. Courtesy of USPS "priority mail". Sent these pictures to and called AOA. They could not believe that the package was delivered in the condition it is in. I can't believe that the people in the distribution center actually put this on the truck for delivery without at least opening in for inspection. AOA is initiating a claim and will be sending me a new barrel. One of the reasons I ship things of value with UPS.

That's ridiculous!

That's insane Newell!! Crazy cause I prefer USPS here and have had issues with FedEx and UPS. UPS delivered or shall I say didn't deliver my first adult Airgun a RWS 34P. Shipped from Amazon the packaging could have been better but they delivered a large empty box with a hole in it the size of an Airgun box that supposed to weigh 10lbs...being Amazon I got a replacement the next day but wasn't happy. Then FedEx broke a gun stock. Like Thurmond said there's some like that everywhere at all the different shipping companies. Too bad it was the FX .25 barrel. You've been waiting awhile for one.

it only takes one like Thurmond said,UPS rots up here in BOston supposed to deliver a 22 cal FX Impact to me 7 weeks ago,, they had a new story daily,, started off with hi probability it was left with a neighbor,, to left on ur side door ,,i have no side door,, its a shame they ruined ,what should have been a fun day for you ,,i hope your next barrel is fine ,good luck pat

Poor packaging choice maybe?

Never had a problem shipping multiple barrels at once in the USPS Prioriety Mail "tubes" - tri-angles-. 
Even better a poster tube ( sold at USPS, Walmart,...) with proper padding, like PA uses for pellets, and a fork lift alone cant hurt it.

Right pricey part to drop in an ill fitting container.

Hope your new one is already on the way.

Over h the UK I had a Kahles trashed after it was being returned after a small repair glass every where bent tube and the box well it looked like it had been run over, the scope was very well packed and there was no way it could have been broken unless driven on or thrown very hard.

I took a small battle to get Fed Ex to cough up for a replacement but at least they did. The original scope was dear to me as I was given it by a wife of a very dear friend who had passed away.