USPS sad , very sad

mailed 2/28

2/29 LA sorting center 

"in transit"

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

March 8, 2022 at 10:28 am

CINCINNATI OH PACKAGE SORTING CENTER

First time tracking said where my air gun is. local post office advised "it is ground shipping so " maybe another week possibly ??? 

BUMMER !!!

Thankyou everyone , i was just really bummed out ,should not have posted

I’d rather wait for a bit than receive it damaged, but I feel your pain.

I purchased 3 Brocock’s from AOA recently. I liked the first enough to want another, and another. I initially asked them to triple box them for me, but they told me that they “wouldn’t know how to do that”. So, I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

The first one arrived damage free. Called again, and I purchased the second one. Somehow the goons at UPS managed to drop the box hard enough where the scope rail punctured both boxes and suffered some cosmetic damage. So, I ordered another asking the sales rep if I need to purchase a case to be less stressed about the shipping capabilities of UPS. He assured me that it would be fine. I asked if they could add extra foam to the box on the rail and the bottom sides of the rifle; he said sure. Flash forward a few days and I received the email stating that my third Brocock shipped. I tend to track items every day to watch progress. Well, for the first two days, tracking showed that I would receive it in a few days. Today, it’s not even on their radar anymore…

I see a lot of flack given to the USPS on this site. Maybe it’s my courier, but if I could have my way, I would only have USPS come to my address. Surprisingly, Prime has stepped it up a bit in the last few years.

Last year, I purchased one of the best guitar amps money can buy. I had the seller take it to his local UPS store to have them pack it and ship it to me. He was only a state away. I was planning to drive for seven hours to pick it up, but that was when the Delta variant was spreading quickly. I received it, and the wood cabinet was crushed. I went to plug it in after contacting the maker if the electronics would be ok. He said it should be fine. Well, it started smoking worse than a French hooker on a Sunday morning after mass. I had it insured, and six months later, I am still getting jerked around. Twelve years ago, UPS destroyed a $5,000 drum kit I ordered.

The moral of my complaining is that UPS and FED EX are a bad joke and the people of the USA should be lucky that USPS exists. Sure, UPS/FED EX may have some good employees. I don’t think the drivers are necessarily bad, but those who work behind the scenes, I wouldn’t trust to pump my poopter when full. I’d rather wait a month if that means that UPS and FED EX don’t touch the goods that I pay for. I have never had the USPS lose or destroy a package.. never ever never ever never!

To wrap up, I can sympathize, but you’re better off waiting.

For the 100 time I love my USPS... 2000 PACKAGES AND ONLY ONE PROBLEM.....

Waiting for 2months just to be able to get an order in,then having to Wait to get it made , then Waiting for it to get shipped.

Talk about waiting,what about a woman who has to wait for 9months to hatch an air gunner,LOL.

Nowadays Waiting is common, patience isn't.

Service by Federal employees in my opinion has been going downhill for a long time. There are NO repercussions for them. They will never lose their job. I haven’t heard of a government employee losing their job in decades probably. They just don’t give a damn & do the bare minimum. Same goes for many Union jobs today. We have spent over $30k trying to fix an AC unit at work. Only works when it is -7 degrees outside. Our company only uses Union labor. A local AC guy would have had it fixed. The guy we usually get looks like a roadie for the Grateful Dead. None of the new lines he put in look straight. A co-worker who was a contractor said they are all going to leak. Service today sucks. 

Welcome to what those responsible for the exponentially-increasing rates of incompetence like to call "the new normal".

I am now SO taken aback when I do encounter competence, exceedingly rare as it is nowadays, that I feel compelled to compliment not only the individual responsible for such rare encounters, but their boss... and their boss!

Did exactly that last week; telling both her bosses (separately) what an incredible ASSET the young lady was to the business. And, they should give her a raise! 

Damned shame I only find the opportunity to do that about once a year.

Same thing with UPS. Ordered a speacilty cooking pan for the wife from vendor in Ohio, to be shipped to E. Texas, It went to three places in south Texas, then Orlando, Fla, Fernandina Beach , Fla, and then Jacksonville, Fla, before I finally got through to them and indicated the delivery address, It then took four days to get in the area and is "supposed" to be delivered today. This is after shippin Feb 25, to Mar 9, that's 12 days, I think I like USPS better

From my experience USPS is still better than UPS or Fedex. Often during the holiday season with UPS, tracking the package I will get a notification, unable to deliver, no one to sign for package. Two things have always been wrong with this, the package did not require a signature and I have always been home. This has happened more times than I care to think about. Another thing I can say, I can always contact some at USPS either email, or in person or phone, Difficult with UPS and Fedex.