USPS---No wonder they're broke

This is the latest on four packages I've been waiting on. Confirms what I'm saying about USPS out West. Packages from the East Coast are getting to me in normal time, but the west coast is just screwed up beyond belief. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.44.48 PM.1608583600.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.44.37 PM.1608583600.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.44.30 PM.1608583600.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.44.17 PM.1608583600.png

It's not just covid; add in the Christmas deluge. the last article I read they are working Sundays and maybe Christmas day BECAUSE of the sorting machine which were destroyed inside the post office then hauled off as scrap. Perhaps some of you remember who gave that order to slow down the mail in ballets and then tried to enforce disqualification on all ballets not received by election day and stopped all over time for USPS employees. My neighbor is a mail carrier. USPS made all election ballots number one priority and 3rd class was left in the post office and some times 1st class had to wait a few days. I have a package at the mail center 10 miles from me that has been there 10 days according to the tracking number I use to check to see if & when it goes out for delivery. I think the circular trucking of mail is being used to "store mail" No room at the " INN " Or postoffice for more storage. Our next stop on the Merry go round is Jan 6th 2021 and the one after that is Jan 20th which should be the same day the latest appointed postmaster general is fired and new sorting machine ordered. They must be built from the ground up, hopefully restore over time for USPS employees. Fedex and UPS are now contracted to the corvid virus vaccine. I've got a Maverick VP on order and was told 2 to 6 weeks maybe

Exactly!!!!! Ground up, and with appropriate funding!!

Had a bit of an oddity occur today. I've ordered lots of things from Amazon and never had a problem with shipping. Today I received an email from Amazon stating that an item I ordered a few days ago was being returned to Amazon because it was "undeliverable". Amazon tracking information showed it leaving MO to TN to AR at a "regional processing center" 10 miles from me but did not list whether it was USPS or UPS or FedEx. Description said it was being returned to sender as undeliverable because it was sent to the wrong processing center. Amazon simply stated that a refund would be processed in 3-5 days with no mention of any attempt to have it delivered. Seems strange.

Had a bit of an oddity occur today. I've ordered lots of things from Amazon and never had a problem with shipping. Today I received an email from Amazon stating that an item I ordered a few days ago was being returned to Amazon because it was "undeliverable". Amazon tracking information showed it leaving MO to TN to AR at a "regional processing center" 10 miles from me but did not list whether it was USPS or UPS or FedEx. Description said it was being returned to sender as undeliverable because it was sent to the wrong processing center. Amazon simply stated that a refund would be processed in 3-5 days with no mention of any attempt to have it delivered. Seems strange.

Had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago. Never had it happen before.