USPS Nightmare for Bandit Chaser Rife Barrel Upgrade

I ordered a Chaser rifle barrel to upgrade my Bandit to a carbine on 23 Nov 2020 from Bashforth Airguns and Optics in Canada. They shipped it out on 24 Nov via express mail. It was delivered to me in Alabama on 5 Jan 2021. Here is the USPS tracking History.

24 Nov Picked up by Canadian Post

27 Nov Arrived San Francisco Customs

28 Nov Arrived San Francisco DIstro Ctr

5 Dec Departed San Francisco Distro Ctr 

8 Dec Arrived Houston TX Distro Ctr

15 Dec Departed Houston TX Distro Ctr

18 Dec Arrived San Francisco Distro Ctr (They sent it back to San Francisco, I live in Alabama)

2 Jan Departed San Francisco Distro Ctr

4 Jan Arrived Alabama Post Office

5 Jan Delivered

Here is what they delivered:

63148824271__70F16DA5-6D30-4828-9CBC-D9E4CA5C98E9.1610119442.JPEG

An empty flattened cardboard box that was completely taped shut.

I Text messaged Wesley Bashforth (owner) because his phone number was listed on the flat box with photos of what I received. He immediately texted me back with the offer to replace the item or refund my purchase. I elected for replacement and it arrived on 8 Jan via DHL Express. It is rare to find a small business with this level of customer focus. His company carries a plethora of Diana Pistol parts and I have completely upgraded my Bandit to carbine status with various parts from Bashforth. Their site can be found here :

https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/air-rifle-parts/

Thanks Wesley for you outstanding customer service.

Hey thanks for that! Unfortunately there has been a lot of problems with Canadapost/USPS this December. They both seem to have been completely caught off guard and overwhelmed by the amount of packages being sent and all kinds of terrible delays have happened. Hopefully things will sort themselves out soon. For those buying scopes or parts from any vendor including my site, I'd highly recommend paying the extra few dollars to choose DHL express. With 2 day shipping across USA, it's a much better option. 🙂👍