• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

USPS issues

On usps website you can signup for a free service that shows you scans of all your mail coming that day and packages. For almost a month now they have been days behind on the mail which isn’t supposed to happen. They are supposed to deliver until everything they had that day is delivered. Also instead of getting our mail by 3-5 they aren’t getting it here till like 5-7

I know we have a different mailman every few days, because they don't have enough staff to deliver the mail. So whoever has time free for our route, does it. Sucks, but it's really not their fault, IMO. I think the extra burden the virus is putting on everyone by making people turn to online shopping probably makes things quite a bit harder on everybody.

Seems to me I remember our beloved dictator actually manager to destroy some high dollar high speed postal sorting machines before pressure was applied and his success limited just like our high dollar 4 engine surveillance aircraft which are now being destroyed as I type to the benefit the Russian dictator. It will take many million dollars and time to rebuild the electronics and the aircraft. To me that is treason.