• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

User manual for the Gamo G-1200

Hello.
I got hold of a very nice, used Gamo G-1200 a couple of weeks ago. Due to a lot of work and bad weather here around, I haven't been able to test the rifle yet, but it has been nicely treated so I expect it to work perfectly. But it didn't come with an instruction manual. Is there anyone here at Airgun Nation who has the manual lying around and could make a copy in .pdf format for me? It will be greatly appreciated.

20230227_164805_c.jpg
20230227_164825_c.jpg

Hello, maybe I can help you, what exactly do you need to know about how the rifle works? It is a good air rifle, similar to the Crosman 622 but structurally more robust, with small modifications you get just over 200 m/s (600 fps) with good precision.
But an adapter needs to be made to attach larger co2 bottles, because the autonomy goes down.
Here they adapt to 88g bottles (umarex lever action) refillable with paintball valve and filled with a fire extinguisher.

gamo g 1200 magnum.jpg

umarex adapter.jpg