• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results USARB North Berwick ME 1/20 monthly match

Hi All,
I've been asked if anything is going on with USARB. We post all match results on the USARB scoreline as it has been in the past.
But I thought I'd post a match report here for more to see. I've done a lot of work with North Berwick Rod & Gun over the last year.
They built a state of the art lead free indoor range. That now comfortably accommodates 8-9 shooters/benches. Plans are to tighten the benches
up so 10 can shoot a relay. We are 1 or 2 shooters away from limiting attendance. 2 full relays starts at 8:00am and all cards scored by 4:30pm.
Thats with 2 dedicated non shooting scores. They hang and remove all cards shot. Not necessary but they like to run the matches as close to a Regional match
as possible. They also have a registration form on google so they can plan for all who are attending. Class, relay preference etc. The group is really starting
to jell as a great bunch of friends. They help older more frail shooter with all their gear without anyone asking. We have a few new young shooter doing very
well. I'm very pleased with all the hard work from so many.

Thank You,
Mark

IMG_7335.JPG
IMG_7330.jpeg
IMG_1533.jpeg
IMG_7332.JPG
IMG_7333.JPG
IMG_7338.JPG
IMG_7331.JPG
IMG_7334.JPG
IMG_7339.JPG
IMG_7341.JPG