USA CITIES WITH RAT PROBLEMS.

It is legal to shoot pests in Danish cities, though as i understand it is mainly birds / seagulls that are shot, shooting rats in major cities are probably not the norm

Even if pests and not least rats have been on the up for many years now,,,,, i assume due to cutbacks or probably ignorance which also landed us in the "only have half of the police we need situation"

Just read the same nasty bird flu we saw in 2019 - summer 2020 are back in force in southern parts of the country, so bad they even have a APP to report larger quantities of dead birds found in nature.

22 October 2021: Detection of highly pathogenic influenza A virus in a wild birds in Denmark

Highly pathogenic influenza A virus H5N1 has been detected in wild birds in Denmark.

The detection was done in samples from eurasian wigeons and ​​common teals originating from the Wadden Sea in the southwestern part of Denmark. 

This is the first detections of highly pathogenic influenza A virus in wild birds in Denmark since May 2021.

​The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration has issued a press release urging the public to report findings of dead wild birds,​ and poultry owners to increase their focus on biosecurity and protection against wild birds.​​

Hmmm ....I could use a new place to hunt...our target-rich environment isnt so target rich anymore...lol

IMG_0033.1634917335.JPG

Kalibrgun Colibri (Hummingbird). 22 Cal. , unfortunately discontinued. My favorite hunting airgun, hands down. Ernest Rowe tuned a bunch of them and they are pretty sought after now. Short, compact platform that can get 18 grain pellets well into the 925 fps range. Externally adjustablle reg. (While the guns still charged). Left-side mid-cocking lever so your right hand is holding the gun & fire control, & left hand works the action...you turn on the scope, shoulder the weapon & never take your eyes off the scope as you walk & hunt through the NV scope. (14 rounds as quick as you can work the lever.) Armasight NV scopes mounted on each one.