• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

US stores that ship Internationally (Finland)?

Hope I'm placing this in the right area.
I'm looking to buy a bunch of airguns but the prices in the EU are abysmal. It's cheaper to buy from the US and pay $100 in postage than it is to buy from a shop in the EU.
Crosman P1 Full Auto 4,5mm - €249 - In the US this pistol seems to sell for between $130-150 compared to almost $300 in the EU.
I'm wondering if anyone has any stores they recommend?
I found a site called airgunon.com but it seems to be a scam site?
Another site I found is milehighairguns.com - Is this site a scam as well? I saw a forum post about it but no one seems to have tried it. Google has 3 reviews, 2 bad and 1 good. The bad ones were about getting the wrong item so the seller is obviously sending stuff but still... Been in contact with the seller and seems legit as things have been in stock and then out of stock but scam sites these days are damn impressive and a bot that puts things in and out of stock wouldn't surprise me.
Here is a list of airguns I'm looking to buy and would prefer to buy as many as possible from the same seller.

-Pistols
Umarex Steel Storm CO2 Gun
Crosman P1 Full Auto Blowback CO2 BB Pistol with Laser
Beretta M9A3 Full Auto .177 CO2 Air Pistol
Umarex Legends M712 Full-Auto CO2 BB Pistol, Full Metal

-Airbows
Umarex AirSaber PCP Air Archery Rifle
Umarex AirJavelin Air Archery CO2 Rifle
Benjamin Pioneer Airbow
Hatsan Harpoon

-Rifles - EDIT: These are cheaper in the EU so ignore these.
LCS Air Arms SK-19
HUBEN K1 2021
FX IMPACT M3

EDIT2: Air Ordnance SMG .22 - This one isn't sold in the EU afaik. I've only every found it in stock and for sale on buckshotsupply.com