US Optics TS-12 $379 shipped

Good morning 

I know a lot of guys buy the USO TS-12, including myself. I wanted to pass along where I have found the best price for this optic. www.expertvoice.com. I am in no way affiliated with expert voice, I just use them for cheaper stuff and passing the info along. 

Yes, you have to have and affiliation (military, fire, police and many others), but there are so many that one should be able to "join a group" with ease. The process to join is easy, and yes you have to take USO's little knowledge test, but you end up with a legit 40% off the US Optics scopes. Took me about 20 minutes to do the US Optics "class", but my USO TS-12 MHR was $379 after shipping, and the TS-20X is $901 shipped. To give an example of the deal. They also have many US Optic Foundations scopes for guys that want to go more higher end. Vortex is also 40% off. The Viper PST Gen II 3-15x44 is $741 in both MOA or MRAD, just for example.

US Optics, Rition, Vortex, Nightforce, Trijicon, Steiner, Burris, Bushnell, EOTech, Zeiss, Athlon, and many others are on there for 20%-40% off. Most are 40%.

Someone mentioned in another post the US OPTICS TS 5-25X50 FFP JVCR was near half price at $575 so I did a little research and picked one up. Put it in the cart to see the lower price. Seems to be a pretty nice unit wonderful turrets good quality Japanese glass. Other than it is a little heavy 27oz I really cant say anything negative about it at all especially for the price.

https://tombstonetactical.com/product/us-optics-5-25x50-ffp-jvcr#product_detail

Someone mentioned in another post the US OPTICS TS 5-25X50 FFP JVCR was near half price at $575 so I did a little research and picked one up. Put it in the cart to see the lower price. Seems to be a pretty nice unit wonderful turrets good quality Japanese glass. Other than it is a little heavy 27oz I really cant say anything negative about it at all especially for the price.

https://tombstonetactical.com/product/us-optics-5-25x50-ffp-jvcr#product_detail

Tombstone has the TS-12 in MHR reticle for $435, not sure on shipping and tax collections. However, that's still a great deal also if one didn't wan to join yet another group. Also for that magnification range and only being 27oz that TS25X is pretty nice, most are 28-30oz in 30mm tubes.