• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan with Huma Reg?

I've just placed an order for a Huma reg for my Uragan (really I just wanted it for the additional plenum volume). Is anyone here using one and if so what are the settings you used (stock pressure, porting mods, HST adjustment, etc.)? I'm not 100% on my goals for the rifle. There doesn't seem to be a ton of information on the web so I'm trying to put together a baseline I should try.

Also how long does it normally take to receive directly from Huma? I'm on the east coast of the United States and don't really know what to expect in terms of lead times and tracking through customs.

Mines the compact so not so bad to degas and I have a compressor. I’ll try and get some numbers tomorrow. I shot a few today and maxed out at 895 with hades 15.89 adjusting the hst before it started to drop. Reg is set at 135 but not sure if you can trust the marks on the reg as it’s just a sticker. I shot until FPS dropped and it got down to 110bar. Not sure if the gauge is off or reg is off. Might try and install a wiki gauge if it will fit. Bigger diameter so not sure. More tomorrow

1584697757_11355193295e74919d9b5159.64280589.jpg
the bottom compact has huma regulator installed and I see way better shot count out of bottom rig and less fps spread in over all shot string 

Just got confirmation from the manufacturer that 105 Bar is the factory setting for the non-compact .22 gun.

b12,

Let us know what you find regarding the wiki gauge. Might be a nice upgrade but personally I think the non-compact .22 has so much air on board that I never really look at the gauge anyway during a shooting session! I only shoot maybe 100ish shots then take a break and top off.

RWC,

I handpumped my Uragan for about a month before I got a tank and it wasn't terrible. I'd shoot 3-5 mags then take a break and pump it 50 bar or so. Mines a .22 though.

Mines the compact so not so bad to degas and I have a compressor. I’ll try and get some numbers tomorrow. I shot a few today and maxed out at 895 with hades 15.89 adjusting the hst before it started to drop. Reg is set at 135 but not sure if you can trust the marks on the reg as it’s just a sticker. I shot until FPS dropped and it got down to 110bar. Not sure if the gauge is off or reg is off. Might try and install a wiki gauge if it will fit. Bigger diameter so not sure. More tomorrow

Just curious how this is going. I have a .22 compact with the Huma reg installed. Currently set to 110bar and pushing Hades right at 900fps. I would really like to shoot slugs out of it, but don't know if the fps will be there to stabilize. I may try turning up the regulator.