Uragan std .22 shooting redesigneds?

Yup it can get there with the Huma easily. I had mine at about 140-143 bar and got them to around 930 (balanced, not absolute max)

I've seen a video of some guys getting the 25gr shooting very well at 950fps with the stock reg too.

It's pretty loud at those power levels!

Thanks for yours answers, don´t understand, the balanced, not absolute max concept.

Yup it can get there with the Huma easily. I had mine at about 140-143 bar and got them to around 930 (balanced, not absolute max)

I've seen a video of some guys getting the 25gr shooting very well at 950fps with the stock reg too.

Thanks for yours answers, don´t understand, the balanced, not absolute max concept.

He means that the gun, even shooting the RD Monsters at 930 fps, was not at its maximum power. Balanced meaning the gun was in harmony so to speak. It wasn’t straining to achieve the power and was shooting efficiently. 

Reactions: Macros

He means that the gun, even shooting the RD Monsters at 930 fps, was not at its maximum power. Balanced meaning the gun was in harmony so to speak. It wasn’t straining to achieve the power and was shooting efficiently.

Yup, exactly 👌

I am thinking about buying the Uragan in. 25 Cal and ask Tony to tunne it to shot the JSB 34 grain at 960 fps... That a lot of power for an all around hunting rifle and with a lot of shots per fill. 

But my 22 Uragan does great at 825 fps with the JSB 25.4 grain redesigned... I do not see the need of more power for a 22.

Hello Emu, do you mod the reg pressure or just hammer spring tension? 825 fps get the redesigneds stabilized? i plan to shoot to 100m in BR competitions