• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan or Uragan 2 .30

For pellet use the cricket. 30 is a better option because of the slow twist... the uragan .30 twist is 1-15.5 well more suited For slugs.. mine even at factory tune prefer slugs better..
We shall see, I wanted the Cricket in .30, settled for .25 when it was on classifieds. Went ahead with the U2, got it Saturday, can’t wait to sling some lead out of this sweet looking rig.
F2A50963-396B-440B-A6E2-E636D974CAC5.jpeg

We shall see, I wanted the Cricket in .30, settled for .25 when it was on classifieds. Went ahead with the U2, got it Saturday, can’t wait to sling some lead out of this sweet looking rig.
View attachment 330078
Awesome looking toy .. have fun .. for close shooting.. I could use 44. Something gr . FX pellets and polimags.. but it really shines with slugs for the longer shots..

Looking at pictures I would have almost bet they were the same stocks on both
Yeah they do look very similar, but I think it's pretty much the only thing on the guns that is. I was thinking on this further and I suppose there is a chance you could shoehorn the U2 stock onto a U1 since the bolts are in similar position (I sold my U1's a while back) but given the u2 is bulkier, shaped a lot like a maverick under the stock, there is more space inlet into the stock and I suspect there will be a lot of play. Also the trigger group is totally different in design and position with the trigger rod much lower on the u2, so that would likely get bound up somewhere