Uragan , Maverick , also Dream Tac compact - what to do???

This is one of those musing , deciding , indulging bits of dream thinking. when to get the next gun. What will it be?? Now , granted , i can't do diddly squat for a few months. Hell , i was forced to liquidate 3/4 of my arsenal because of gov't BS. However , when one recovers , one looks forward to new acquisitions. This keeps one going , hope , so my question is , which one and when. I will make the case for each , you weigh in. All are 25 cal or 30 cal

dream tac compact 25 cal - adjustable power , very light , most important is that my disabled friend can operate it easily. He loved the 22 version. However , limited high end power.

Maverick vp model 25 cal or 30 cal , variable power , but let's be honest , going with this one is for POWER , but also has light weight and disability friendly side lever and maneuverability. 

Uragan 25 or 30 cal - fixed power level cannon. would go single air bottle over dual bottle king version even though i love the barrel suppressor the king comes with. 

Now the quandry , i could replace the dream tac with the compact version of the maverick , not sure how the compact maverick handles lower power settings for say , barn work. 

2 - maverick seems to out perform the uragan in features , but i HEAVILY respect the eastern euro block guns for their inherit power and durability.

what to do in as far as comparing/ deciding? as always , i respect all opinions from this forum. cheers!

It seems that for the price range of $1200 for the Dream Tac to $1500 for the Uragan to $1600-$1700 for the Maverick, I'd pay the few extra hundred dollars and go with the Maverick. I've never owned the Dream Tac b/c it seems like a step backwards from the Impact. I've owned several Uragans and they were like every other AGT rifle I've owned - rock solid, reliable and accurate . . . so much so that they were a bit too boring for me. In my eyes, the Vulcan 2 and then Uragan didn't perform any better or provide much improvement over my previous gen1 Vulcan w/ side lever. In fact, the Vulcan2 got longer and heavier - which were big negatives if they didn't come with noticeably gains in performance.

If I recall correctly, I bought a Vulcan2 from you . . . so if you've already owned and sold the Vulcan2, the Uragan isn't going to be that much different for you. The main benefit the Uragan brought to their line was the bottle but if you're going to be forking out $1500 for a Uragan now, spend the extra $100 or $200 and get the added features and innovation that the Maverick brings. While the dual regs are a new entity and time will tell how beneficial they are, the rest of the Maverick seems to take the best parts of both the Impact and Wildcat, which are two proven FX platforms. Even putting the potential benefits of the dual regs aside, the huge plenum, interchangeable x-barrel system, rear power adjustment and likely wider availability of aftermarket parts all make the small price difference over the Uragan worthwhile.

[Edit: I re-read your post and saw that you're looking at the $1400 VP Maverick - so if you're cool with the heavier aluminum bottle, the Maverick at a $1400 price point that is lower than the Uragan makes it a no brainer decision to me...]

Excess of adjustability will make you get tired of the rifle.

Uragan is simplicity, reliability and long lasting with a huge amount of quality, accuracy and reliability.

FX are not bad, but I would not exchange my Vulcan Tactic in 30 Cal nor my Vulcan Tactic in 25, nor my Uragan in 22, for ANY FX rifle. Not even for an Impact that is 600 more expensive.

FX and AGT are my favourite brands, in that order.

The Uragan is very, very accurate with an application of JB Paste followed by Flitz when new. Odoyle makes a very good point regarding the Impact. You can't go wrong with either of your choices.

The FX you can always sell later, very popular, the AGT you may never want to sell as it just works! I have had many of each brand and I have to admit that the Impact is probably the best it has ever been right now, with a slug A barrel in .22 it is my range gun shooting consistent MOA groups at 100yards using pellets, its bonkers! The Uragan goes to the farm, it's devastatingly accurate, but it is not as sexy as FX.

Get the IMPACT COMPACT ONLY 6.1# for just a little more! Lightest out of all of your choices a little lighter than the Uragan compact.

Build it up to a 200 yard slug shooter later if you want!

Impacts Been out a while now and Easy to fix too! 

Impact compact on the classifieds just recently for around the price of the MAVERICK!!!

what?!?!?? Are Yo a FiX fanboy now? although I do have to agree, impact compact would be ideal if you can swing it but the maverick compact is pretty descent with only a few annoyances. 

Daystate should already have in the market something like the the FX Maverick or the Uragan. It should have a big air cilinder and a polygonal barrell.

For sure it would be a rifle to take into consideration.

fX Maverick is very attractive.

I may buy a Maverick in some weeks.

Seems a very attractive rifle. I hope it will be as accurate as the Uragan with two advantages: lighter and changoe of Calibers.