Uragan King owners advice wanted.

Sorry, I don’t own one. I have looked at a lot of photos and I see high rings. And by the looks of it, it appears to be very similar spacing as my Cricket Tactical II. I tried medium rings, and it just didn’t work. I had to order highs. Medium are .375” high are .525”

i hope someone chimes in, the forum has slowed down over the last month. 

Yes I’ve noticed it has recently slowed down on here as well. A few new folks posting a zillion random non-topics in rapid fire. (I’m assuming to get their required amount of posts in to be able to use the classifieds.) 

I’m chalking the lack of normal discussions here up to the lack of inventory everyone has had recently, and nothing new hitting shelves.

Thanks for the input Florida_man!

Yes I’ve noticed it has recently slowed down on here as well. A few new folks posting a zillion random non-topics in rapid fire. (I’m assuming to get their required amount of posts in to be able to use the classifieds.) 

I’m chalking the lack of normal discussions here up to the lack of inventory everyone has had recently, and nothing new hitting shelves.

Thanks for the input Florida_man!

I mounted an Element Helix. The 50mm objective is forward of rail, the power ring just has enough clearance, a throw lever probably won’t fit. I also had to cant my head at more of an angle that didn’t make it comfortable 

On my standard Uragan, I use low mounts but then I'm kinda a little guy at 6'1" and 240 lbs. LOL!

I tried high, medium, and low. I want my scope picture to snap into view instantly when I place the lower part of my cheek on the rest. No craning of the neck allowed. 

Knife

I could get away with low's. I guess it depends on the shape of your face, one of my friends is the same size as me at 5'6" and he wouldn't be able to use low's comfortably, but the different rings Co's are slightly different in measurement too so...

I bought some Eagle Vision adjustable rings and they are too tall for me on my AR with the cheek piece all the way up, LOL????? Don't know till yuh try I guess.

Florida_Man paged me to this thread lol. I have an Uragan King. I'm a pretty big guy, 6'4" 220lbs, and with I can only assume a fairly large head. I'm running medium height scope rings, can't remember exactly what size. One feature that may help you out that I discovered COMPLETELY on accident - the butt plate can slide up or down to change the shouldering position. I experimented with moving the butt plate down a bit to raise the rifle and it was surprisingly comfortable.

Florida_Man paged me to this thread lol. I have an Uragan King. I'm a pretty big guy, 6'4" 220lbs, and with I can only assume a fairly large head. I'm running medium height scope rings, can't remember exactly what size. One feature that may help you out that I discovered COMPLETELY on accident - the butt plate can slide up or down to change the shouldering position. I experimented with moving the butt plate down a bit to raise the rifle and it was surprisingly comfortable.

Thank you for the info Barnold. Sounds like medium will work for me. Mine arrived today but it will be the weekend before I get to mess with it.