• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

uragan in say a 22 or 25 ?????????????

knife was right mine is plastic on the full length 25 cal i not shure on the bottom of guard wever rail part i think is alumnion

The guard is anodized Alu, as is the pic. rail. The syn. guard is not a cheap soft plastic per say. . It is a high tec. Filled Polymer. Which in some cases can be much tougher than alu. Scratches do not show for instance. If it hits the shroud for any reason, no scratching the tank. Mine is very sturdy. Only suggesting I would make the the company would be to extend the amount of Key Mod slots further back. 3 is very limiting, That and since it has the long slots on the side, why not make them sized for M-Loc. I tried, but it was a no go without mod's.

I guess I will have to save for the extended rail. after all. 😖

Knife

well you are right i tryed with aoa to order a 210cc tank they wount sell barrles or tanks with out them being on a gun guy i got my uargan from said the wood stocks like you said has the alumnion he got one from agt but had to pay 300$ to get a alumnion one like he said there hi i wounder if say ed gun i bet a person can get parts from them i know fx is great on geting stuff from