• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

uragan in say a 22 or 25 ?????????????

do any of you guys know the thread size that goes in the tank it uses a adapter male on both ends i was jjust woudering what the thread size is going in to tank most tanks are m18x1.5

The guy who made me an adapter for M18x1.5 reckoned the adapter is bonded to the standard bottle. It's a very light bottle for the capacity and has a very short neck compared with third-party bottles usually intended for the Impact so the adapter probably has a short thread to save weight and is bonded to keep the strength up.

The problem with the third-party bottles we can get here is that they have a slightly larger diameter than standard so won't fit with the standard LDC in place. Fortunately there are several guys on the UK forum I use that can make slimmer replacement LDCs.

you are probile right i con tacted aoa they checked with agt they wount sell tanks only way they will sell them is on the guns i contacted derric wall he said hes tryed to get tanks and barrles they just wount sell them to publick only way they send one is for warenty stuff i am not going to remove the valve in my 530cc tank but if i can get one of the check valves i can have an adapter made i bet you money they dont use m18x1.25 
vulcan-uragan-e_.1621546376.jpg

you may be correst knife maker was the one posted about the hand rail i dont see them makeing the guard under the tank out of plastic i not got my rifle yet i not shure but it sucks that agt wount sell parts to there guns i really dont like that if i had one of the i call them check valves like in the fx tanks but pretty shure there male on both ends on the uargan and i bet you money they wount be m18x1.25 like all the other guns use they have a difrent thrad pitch like on the shroude haft to buy an adapter to run the 1/2 20 stuff like donney fl i would love to know what they are threaded in to tank 

The 210cc tank is 50mm o/d so the 530cc must be the same. The after-market ones I can get are 54mm +/-1.5mm which is just large enough that the standard shroud won't fit. Below is a pic of two Uragan Compacts; the top one has a 300cc bottle and a replacement 30mm o/d shroud - you can see how close they are. The bottom one is mine and has the standard bottle and a similar replacement shroud.

two uragans.1621679349.png

@Blackpaw It's home made from this Picatinny rail extension and the middle one from this set of RIS covers. Okay, these are Amazon UK items but they're generic enough that I'm sure you'll find equivalents wherever you are. I then had to cut away a little metal at the back so it cleared the trigger guard and a good dollop of Gorilla Glue stopped the RIS cover rattling. I think if I was to make another one I'd use the longest of the RIS covers and let it come back over the trigger guard.

The 210cc tank is 50mm o/d so the 530cc must be the same. The after-market ones I can get are 54mm +/-1.5mm which is just large enough that the standard shroud won't fit. Below is a pic of two Uragan Compacts; the top one has a 300cc bottle and a replacement 30mm o/d shroud - you can see how close they are. The bottom one is mine and has the standard bottle and a similar replacement shroud.

two uragans.1621679349.png
Did you make or where did you buy the replacement shroud? The top one is a sweet looking little setup, Great job whoever did it!

Joe😎