URAGAN compact can shoot slugs? 😵

So I took my ernest impact m2. 30 in 700mm to the range and had some issues so I decided to come home. I'm thinking of going back to .22 platform. As I'm putting away my slugs and pellets I run across the fx slugs and some H&Ns in 22. I look at the Uragan compact on the table and remembered it not shooting slugs so well or something like that. Boy that thing shoots just about everything decent why not slugs?! I put a couple fx slugs in it and shoot them. Ugh now I remembered the fx slugs were too big and because of that there is too much friction and they drop dramatically. So I wasn't going to bother but I looked at the tin of h&n slugs and it reads .217. I wonder if they are smaller. YES they are! I proceeded to load a magazine up with them. I also had a my Uragan's favorite the jumbo heavy diabolo. They fly a little slower but probably the most accurate in the compact. 

I filled the tiny bottle in the compact all the way to 300 bar. The reg is not the greatest at 300 but the amount of deviation was tolerable. In all the excitement taking the compact to the shooting chair I forgot the bag and shot without it. 

20220228_160900.1646096265.jpg

The group on the left is the H&N slug hp in 21 grain, the group on the right is the jsb Exact jumblo heavy diabolo in 18 gr.

I'm not that good without a rest. This is at 50 yards and that is a full magazine of 12 shots of each. I'm pretty happy with the group but it could have been better if I had got the bag out. 

20220228_161156.1646096589.jpg

Oh these are the coated h&ns I got a while back. I wonder if they still come coated?

Mod edit: removed unnecessary acronym from title.

Reactions: Nealgl1985
@HealthServices Those are some good looking groups. What sort of backstop do you have behind the target?

Thanks, Its that 1 inch thick rubber sheets that you find at the farm supply. I have three hanging with space in between and finally a piece of wood behind it. It has not penetrated the third layer after a year and all the loose pellets can be swept up after moving the back stop out of the way. Which I think has been a little while. 🤔