Uragan compact .25

Yes they do make the uragan compact in 25! Where are you guys getting this misinformation? You can purchase one from Joe B he has them in stock now!!

It’s probably because everyone else that sells them has 177 and 22 plus the press release showed only 177 and 22. So I would say that is why most people, including me didn’t know about a 25 compact. If joe b has some in stock they will be selling quick. 

Being that this came from the manufacturer I don't believe there made...

1575240552_1869749345de443684c58b1.89022425_Screenshot_20191201-144832.png

Yes it does come in .25 cal I just talked to joe about it they are gonna chrono it for me to see the speeds.

That’s kinda crazy, I called earlier and talked to one of his employees and the told me the compact only comes in 177 and 22. I’m hoping it comes in 25. I also called another dealer and they told me that it only comes in 177 and 22. 

Maybe joe has something coming that no one else does. 

I think Joe is misinformed. Or he’s Monster Garaging one for you that will no longer be under warranty. Try Charlie Freer at GA Airguns. He’s the resident Cricket/AGT expert and Master Tuner anyway.. Charlie’s gun’s come with at least 8 test targets 5 shot groups each at 40 yards with various pellets, plus barrel clean and polish, trigger tune, and box of orings. And he actually knows the guns he’s selling... ;)

AoA also sells the Uragan and knows what they are selling. 

Aloha Guys,

I just spoke to Charlie @ Georgia Airguns, and yes he also confirmed that the "compact" does not come in .25 Soooo, Merry X-mass to me. I have a standard uragan .25 coming to me with some extras...Also I got the tiger looking stock that was on his site to go along with my cricket I bought from him last year. Now to figure out how to intercept the delivery before my wife finds it. 

Aloha, Keone

Aloha Guys,

I just spoke to Charlie @ Georgia Airguns, and yes he also confirmed that the "compact" does not come in .25 Soooo, Merry X-mass to me. I have a standard uragan .25 coming to me with some extras...Also I got the tiger looking stock that was on his site to go along with my cricket I bought from him last year. Now to figure out how to intercept the delivery before my wife finds it. 

Aloha, Keone

Good pick of gun and dealer. If I buy another Uragan it will come from Charlie, I’ve spoke with him twice on the phone and kinda regret getting my compact elsewhere.