• In order to send private messages to other members, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on the site.

Uragan compact .25

Yes they do make the uragan compact in 25! Where are you guys getting this misinformation? You can purchase one from Joe B he has them in stock now!!

It’s probably because everyone else that sells them has 177 and 22 plus the press release showed only 177 and 22. So I would say that is why most people, including me didn’t know about a 25 compact. If joe b has some in stock they will be selling quick. 

Being that this came from the manufacturer I don't believe there made...

1575240552_1869749345de443684c58b1.89022425_Screenshot_20191201-144832.png

Yes it does come in .25 cal I just talked to joe about it they are gonna chrono it for me to see the speeds.

That’s kinda crazy, I called earlier and talked to one of his employees and the told me the compact only comes in 177 and 22. I’m hoping it comes in 25. I also called another dealer and they told me that it only comes in 177 and 22. 

Maybe joe has something coming that no one else does. 

I think Joe is misinformed. Or he’s Monster Garaging one for you that will no longer be under warranty. Try Charlie Freer at GA Airguns. He’s the resident Cricket/AGT expert and Master Tuner anyway.. Charlie’s gun’s come with at least 8 test targets 5 shot groups each at 40 yards with various pellets, plus barrel clean and polish, trigger tune, and box of orings. And he actually knows the guns he’s selling... ;)

AoA also sells the Uragan and knows what they are selling. 

Aloha Guys,

I just spoke to Charlie @ Georgia Airguns, and yes he also confirmed that the "compact" does not come in .25 Soooo, Merry X-mass to me. I have a standard uragan .25 coming to me with some extras...Also I got the tiger looking stock that was on his site to go along with my cricket I bought from him last year. Now to figure out how to intercept the delivery before my wife finds it. 

Aloha, Keone

Aloha Guys,

I just spoke to Charlie @ Georgia Airguns, and yes he also confirmed that the "compact" does not come in .25 Soooo, Merry X-mass to me. I have a standard uragan .25 coming to me with some extras...Also I got the tiger looking stock that was on his site to go along with my cricket I bought from him last year. Now to figure out how to intercept the delivery before my wife finds it. 

Aloha, Keone

Good pick of gun and dealer. If I buy another Uragan it will come from Charlie, I’ve spoke with him twice on the phone and kinda regret getting my compact elsewhere.