Tuning Uragan breech seal degasing.

I removed my barrel on my Uragan to install a breech seal. I did not degas or relieve any pressure. When I put it together I made sure the magazine slid in properly. But now it will not cock. I drained all pressure from tanks and stopped there. There is pressure in the regulator area and I did not want to risk damaging the regulator. Is it in the trigger mechanism or the pressureised regulator. I wanted to loosen the hose but thought it wise to check with you guys first. thanks again to all..

The pressure is being held in the plenum downstream from the reg. Loosening the hose isn't going to do more than you've already achieved via the degassing screw.

when I used to degas my uragan it would sometimes degas completely and other times not, usually not after I put in the huma and was using low reg pressures for 16gr AA in 0.22. I think it depended if the reg pressure was high enough to push the reg backwards toward the plug with the hose attachment and allow the outer o rings to reach a slightly wider spot and unseal once bottle pressure dropped...

Either way as KevinKato said above its mechanical. Are you sure you set the distance between the breech and the cocking block the same on reassembly? I remember there was not much to indicate the right spot to tighten everything down again, or even ensure they were rotationally aligned. Getting it wrong will mess with the cocking and trigger linkages.

I think just assume there is pressure in the plenum while you work and make sure that you have it pointed in a safe direction. Dry fire a couple of times as soon as you get it to cock.

That part I got- I meant the front cocking block. If you tighten it down on the barrel slightly too close or far from the rear block there can be issues with the cocking and trigger linkages. Is there any slight gap between that block and the plastic cheek rest piece? 

Sorry I'm working off memory here - it's been over a year since I had an uragan apart. Might be worthwhile DM'ing @zx10wall - he'll be able to get you sorted out for sure.