Uragan and uragan king

I have an interest in this gun in 30 cal. Now the king will basically double the shot count, but looks like it was designed for the bench. And probably a pound heavier with the adapter and second bottle. Still a great gun from what I hear, but I think I would go with the standard uragan. Am I missing anything? I only see the king being beneficial in extended bench shooting. 

The ONLY reason of why I have not bought a Uragan in .30 Cal is because I already have a Vulcan 2 in .30 Cal.

The Uragan is a very comfortable rifle to shoulder and carry.

I have never had a Uragan King in my hands, but: it has to be heavier; and, your forehand will be open widely.

No one rifle offers more authonomy in .30 Cal than the Uragan King.

But..... Is difficult to believe there will be a big animal hunt (that justify the use of a .30 Cal) that will not give you the opportunity to refill before shooting 35 shots to game ( I mean not plinking).

I was able to hold both, not shot both. The Uragan .30 feels fantastic, the right shape, weight and size. The King feels heavy and awkward to hold, it's heavy feeling, the double bottles feels terrible in the hands. I would not buy one without shouldering it first.

I was getting the same impression. If I am hunting , more than 10 shots is a great day. This decision is becoming easy. thanks all!